Friday, December 10, 2010

Hawai(internetless)

I escaped the cold and rain of California to try my luck at this winters season in Hawaii.  Since I've been here the waves have been big, small, flat, medium, big, windy, calm, clear, and brown.  Woke up to thunder, lightning, rain, and flooding.  With no hopes of shooting any sort of action images in this weather, I went to town, dropped my friends and girlfriend off at the airport to go home, ate the best Mexican food on the island, checked the waves on the way home, shot a portrait/lifestyle shoot for Dragon sunglasses, pretty happy how it came out and watched Mick Fanning surf OTW with 2 other people out during one of the most amazing sunsets I have seen in Hawaii.  Although the sun never broke through, it lit the clouds up to a beautiful range of pinks, yellows, and blues.

No comments: