Saturday, September 27, 2008

"Shoot everything"


I was invited to go document the Nixon team as they surfed, partied, and held there annual contest in San Sebastian for the last 2 weeks. The last words that came out of Chris Cote's mouth when I was leaving with the magazines 600 was to "shoot everything." I had never been to either of those countries and with fresh eyes and a crew consisting of Dusty Payne, Cheyne Magnusson, Ricky Whitlock, Casey Brown, Cj Kanuha, Brandon Lillard and NY Mike. I shot. A camera never left my hand. The trip had more twists, turns, ups and downs than any other I had been on and should make for an interesting story coming out soon! I owe a big thank you to New York Mike and Brandon Lillard from Nixon, and the boys at Transworld Surf for choosing me to shoot it. Thanks for all the good times Europe and for Air France and Delta for having the worst flights home in my life.

1 comment:

Jeff Yusa said...

Nice Todd! Looking forward to seeing the shots and reading the story. Keep up the good work!